Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Pentagon City Mall


Yesterday, we ate famous University of Maryland ice cream. There are many kinds of ice cream so I couldn’t choose. At last, I decided to have FEAR THE TURTLE. It tasted very good! After lunch, we went to Dr. Marie Hallion’s lecture class. She told us about “Diplomatic of the United States.” I was very impressed by her lecture.

After her class, we met mentors at Quality Inn lobby at 4:30. I decided to go to Pentagon City Mall because I love shopping! I was surprised by Mike because he wore a suit. He told me that he had a job interview before our meeting. He looked very nice! We went to the mall with Joe’s friends Koran and Junior. Although this was a first time we met, they were very kind to us. In the mall, I bought some body lotions. Saaya and I had Pita and smoothie for dinner. I was very glad to drink it because I had wanted to drink it since I had arrived in America. We enjoyed shopping at the mall!

Then we came back to our hotel. I enjoyed talking with my friends till 3:00am! So now I’m very sleepy. I think I need an energy drink.

3 comments:

Mike said...

Thanks for coming along yesterday, Emily. I guess you went to the Dairy yesterday. I've never been there but I've heard the ice cream is good.

Nikki said...

Emily, it sounds like you had a wonderful day! Isn't University of maryland ice cream delicious? Fear The Turtle is one of my favorite flavours.

Hiromi said...

Hi, Emily!
Eating icecream at Daily sounds really really good, and it reminds me of the time I enjoyed eating icecream just like you two years ago! ^^

Wow... you were awake at 3am! Please don't be late for the class, okay? Hahaha. ^^